Thank you for your interest in The Children’s League as a potential employer. Our team of dedicated staff provides a collaborative educational, child and family friendly environment that encourages children to achieve their full potential!
- Special Education Teacher - Long Term Substitute for May - August 2019
- Special Education Teachers - Summer Program (July 8th - August 16th)
- 1:1 LPN Substitute - NYS License and CPR certification required (April - June)
- 1:1 Teacher Aides and Sub Aides
- Fee For Service Evaluators and Providers: SEIT, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists
Note: Teachers should have NYS Birth to Grade 2 Certification and Therapists must have appropriate NYS License in area of practice.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please fill out our online application below and upload your .pdf or .doc resume and cover letter.
You may also contact the Human Resources Generalist, Deborah Porter-Jones, [email protected] for more information regarding employment.